- Title: Annwn's Maelstrom Festival
- Author: Eric Muss-Barnes
- Dimensions: 6.0" wide x 9.0" tall
- Page Count: 321
- Word Count: 104,000
- First Edition: February 2013
- Language: English
- Reading Level: Ages 18 and Up
- Prequel: The Gothic Rainbow
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781300657798
- Paperback ISBN: 9781300657774
- eBook ISBN: 9781300770305
BUY THE BOOK:
When you thought the shadows could become no darker, Annwn's Maelstrom Festival: Concluding Volume Of The Vampire Noctuaries takes you further into the tale of Elric and Helle DuBois. Told from Helle's perspective, the story picks up where The Gothic Rainbow: Beginning Volume of The Vampire Noctuaries ended.
We learn the true motives of Camillia, and the mystery of mortals played as Pawns, in centuries-old Killing Games, by the insidious DuBois sisters. The secrets grow deeper. The passion becomes stronger. The fury knows no limits. There is far more to Elric and Helle than they have ever dreamed.
Welcome to Annwn's Obsidian Sideshow & Maelstrom Festival, where the love of Elric and Helle will cause dominions to fall and tragedy and death be left in their wake.
OTHER BOOKS BY ERIC MUSS-BARNES:
BUY WALL POSTERS & POSTCARDS:
DOWNLOAD FREE PROMOTIONAL FLIERS: